Direct Deposit notifications, copies of pay checks and W-2s are now available online for employees.
To access your payroll records:
- Log in to Inside Loyola at http://inside.loyola.edu, using your Loyola username and password.
- Under Resources for Employees click Employee Self Service
- Click on Earnings Statements to view your earning statement history.
- Click on Tax Information to view your W-2(s) and e-delivery consent information.
What is available?
- Paycheck and direct deposit notification copies can be accessed starting with pay date 1/10/20. For older copies, please place a request with the payroll office.
- W-2 data is available starting with tax year 2012. Please reach out to the payroll office if you need an additional copy. For copies prior to tax year 2012, reach out to the IRS or local SSA branch for additional assistance.
When is my payroll data available?
- Direct deposit notifications are available for viewing as soon as the payroll office has completed the payroll; typically, 10 a.m., two business days prior to the pay date.
- Paycheck copies cannot be viewed until the actual pay date. If you'd like to have access to your pay date information more quickly, please consider direct deposit.
- W-2 copies are available in January, as soon as the W-2 process is completed for the prior calendar year. The payroll office will post a notice in the Loyola Today to alert the campus community when the forms are available
- Please consider choosing the "opt in" option so that a paper copy of your W-2 is not created. Opting in for electronic receipt of your W-2 allows us to deliver only the electronic copy of your tax form and helps us keep your personal, payroll data safe. Paper W-2s are often lost or stolen in the mail and make a very tempting target for identity thieves.
Who has access?
- All employees; Faculty, administrators, staff and students have access to their records online.
- Employees who terminate their employment with the University still have access to their payroll records via Self-Service. They must follow the link below to gain access.
- Students who transfer or leave the University without completing their degree, will have a paper copy of their last direct deposit, sent via U.S. Mail as well as a W-2 for their final year as an employee.
- Alumni will have access to Self-Service to retrieve tax information for 18 months post graduation.
Self-Service for former employees:
- Follow the link in the below document to access Self-Service for former employees.
- The user must change their password before proceeding.
Self Service For Former Employees