Full- and part-time students graduating in the month/year listed below must submit an electronic Graduate Application for Graduation by the following deadlines:
- September 2016: June 1, 2016
- January 2017: September 7, 2016
- May 2017: January 17, 2017
Fee: Except for all inclusive programs, a graduation application fee of $150 is due upon submission of the graduation application. The appropriate charge will be posted to your account after 3-5 business days. To determine whether you were charged, go to WebAdvisor for Students > Financial Information > Make a Payment, and choose your payment option, if required.
Please Note: The application fee does not include the cost of the cap and gown.
Students must submit an electronic Graduate Application for Graduation for review by your advisor in order to gain graduation clearance. The electronic application is available on Inside Loyola, WebAdvisor for Students > Academic Profile > Apply to Graduate: Graduate Students. Students who file an application for a specific semester and do not complete the graduation requirements at the conclusion of that semester must submit a new application; however no additional fee is required.
Graduate Student eForm Instructions
I. General Information
- Authenticate with your inside.loyola.edu username and password twice, first to access the form, and second to submit the completed form.
- After authentication, your ID, last name, first name, middle initial, and Loyola email (at bottom of the form) will display.
- Use the tab key to navigate the form, or place the cursor in the field you wish to complete.
- Any field with a label followed by an asterisk (*) is required.
- DO NOT leave the form unfinished or unattended on your screen. This could present a security risk, as well as time-out your session, causing you to lose and re-enter all data.
- There is a 15 minute inactivity timeout for each session.
- In the form toolbar, Reset will clear all fields on the form. You will be prompted before the fields are actually cleared.
II. Diploma Information
In first box, enter your name exactly as you want it to appear on your diploma, including any unique capitalizations, accents and/or special characters such as tildes, umlauts, and apostrophes. In second box, enter your name exactly as it should be pronounced at Commencement.
III. Electronic Signature
Note: Depending on your device and browser, you may have to scroll down to see the Sign/Submit button.
Use the Sign/Submit button and authenticate with your Loyola username and password to electronically sign and date the form. A series of messages will display when you press the Sign/Submit button:
- Message 1:
- Your electronic signature is binding.
- You cannot make changes once you submit.
- Would you like to continue? Answer No to return to form and make changes.
- Message 2:
- Click OK to continue.
- Click the X on the message box if you do not want to submit the form.
- Message 3 (Authentication Required):
- Enter your Loyola username and password for the Sign/Submit process.
- Cancel if you do not wish to submit, or to review and make changes.
- Submit will apply your electronic signature and date and no further changes can be made. You will receive a confirmation email with a link to view the form.
IV. Form Submission
- Upon successful submission of the form, all data fields will be display only.
- Upon submission, a confirmation email with a tracking number and a link to the completed form is provided.
- Upon submission, academic advisors and the Records Office will have access to the application. To save an electronic copy of the graduation application for your records, save the email notice with URL. (No paper copies will be available.)
Application for Graduation Contact Information
If you have any concerns, please contact Linda Reter, Graduate Graduation Coordinator, at email@example.com
or via phone at 410-617-2504.
Cap and Gown
Students will receive graduation fair and cap/gown ordering information from the Ceremonies Office
The graduation application fee does not
include the cost of the cap and gown.
Commencement & Baccalaureate Contact Information
If you have any concerns, please contact the Ceremonies Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
or via phone at 410-617-2261.