Skip to main content

Student Forms

The below forms can be completed with any compatible Portable Document Format (PDF) reader or editor such as Adobe Reader/Acrobat, or any browser with the appropriate Adobe plugin. After completing the form, print and sign it. The forms can also be printed, completed by hand, and signed.

Please note that the PDFs below can be sent electronically to the email addresses listed.

All Students

  • Legal Name Change (applies to current and former students)
  • Specialized Study (UG students bring to AASC in MH 138; GR students email to graduate department)
  • Student Status Verification (follow the step on the Enrollment Verification page)
  • Students should use Transcript/Enroll Info or Transcript Requests page
  • UG/GR Cross Registration (Available in Self-Service. Click on menu bar > Academics > UG/GR Cross Registration)
  • Veterans Benefits Registration (Available in Self-Service. Click on menu bar > Academics > Veterans Benefits Registration)

Undergraduate Only

*Repeat/Replacement form is located in Academic Advising and Support Center (MH 138)