PMBA Partnership with Howard County Public School System
As a current employee in the Howard County Public School System, you may be eligible to receive certain benefits once admitted to the Professional’s MBA program.
To learn more about the Professional’s MBA program, and how you can take advantage of Loyola’s partnership with HCPSS, join us for a virtual information session
Benefits of applying through this partnership
- 15% tuition discount (contingent upon 3 or more admitted students from HCPSS)
- $60 application fee is waived
- Direct Billing: a bill and official transcript will be submitted directly to HCPSS for all HCPSS participants who have been approved by HCPSS for participation. HCPSS will pay Loyola University Maryland $300/per credit or the current reimbursement rate for six credits per semester. Students will be directly billed for the remaining portion of the bill. Participants in this direct bill program who drop a course after the second class or who do not earn at least a grade of “C,” will be billed by Loyola University Maryland for the full tuition rate.
Required application materials and application steps
- Start the online application
- Request official transcript(s) from your degree-granting institution(s) be sent to email@example.com
- Essay/Personal Statement
- Letter of Recommendation - you may add your recommender's contact information on your application, and we will reach out to that person via email with instructions
GMAT/GRE scores are being waived automatically for all applicants for the following start terms:
For more information about the Professional’s MBA program or the partnership benefits for Howard County educators, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.